Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
Thank you for wanting to join our Sunday gatherings! There are a number of different locations you can join. For planning and safety purposes, we'd appreciate if you could BOOK YOUR SEAT simply by filling in your details below.
Anyone attending will need to book a seat in the auditorium.
ADULTS: Please book your seat below.
KIDS: If you would like to have your kids with you in the auditorium please book them a seat below,
We also have our usual kids program available at some locations. We recommend you check if space is available in the kids program at your preferred venue and service time BEFORE booking your own seats as spaces are limited. You are able to check availability and add your children for the Hillsong Kids program by using the following link:
Please remember if you are volunteering in the service but would also like to attend, you need to book your seat below.
WE CARE ABOUT YOU
We all need to use wisdom as well as follow guidelines to protect those around us. Your safety and wellbeing is and always has been our highest priority, and we are committed to looking after your well being when you attend.
- We require that you sign in and do temperature test when you enter
- Please stay at home if you are unwell or deemed to be high risk group, where you can still gather with us online!
- Maintain physical distance from those who are not known to you.
- All our seating is spaced 1.5m according to government requirements
- Practice good hand & respiratory hygiene.
- Avoid physical greetings like handshakes or hugs.
- Please wear your mask at all times
- We sanitise all our surfaces regularly in line with government requirements