- Monday, 07 Sep 2020 6:30 PM - Monday, 09 Nov 2020 6:30 PM SAST
If you’ve lost a spouse, child, family member, or friend, you’ve probably found there are not many people who understand the deep hurt you feel. This can be a confusing time when you feel isolated and have many questions about things you’ve never faced before.
GriefShare groups meet weekly to help you face these challenges and move toward rebuilding your life. Each GriefShare session has three distinct elements:
- Video seminar with experts
- Support group discussion with focus
- Personal study and reflection
Here is an overview of the GriefShare experience:
- You’ll discover there are people who understand your hurts, emotions, and painful experiences.
- You’ll learn helpful, practical information that will help you recover from the pain of grief and loss.
- You’ll have the chance to talk about your experiences.
- You’ll have a workbook for personal study and to write down things you’ve learned.
- You’ll begin to gain closure in your loss.
- You’ll discover hope for the future.
The leadership team for GriefShare consists of people who understand how you feel and have a real concern for individuals experiencing the grief of loss. Most GriefShare leaders have experienced significant losses in their lives and are examples of the healing and restoration that can occur as an outgrowth of deep grief.
The GRIEFSHARE online course will be starting on Monday, 7 September at 6:30pm for both online locations.